[Harp-L] Harp-L Meeting At SPAH

Hi All,

For all of you who are going to SPAH this year, we will have a Harp-L meeting at "the hotel bar" at 6:00 P.M. on Wednesday. This is not an "official SPAH sponsored event", but I think the SPAH leadership is used to people gathering around the hotel bar ;-). try not to look to "official" while attending. Essentially, this is a chance to put a face to some of the e-mail addresses you are used to seeing on the list. We always have fun and it only takes a few of us to start an "instant party".

To mention a few of the people we hope will be able to join us:

Bobbie Giordano from Florida
Ben Nathanson from New Jersey
Nicholas Fouquet from France
Mikael Backman from Sweden
And, Finally, the great Winslow Yerxa

I haven't checked to see if they can make it, but it is very likely they will drop by if they remember. There will also be other Harp-L members at the convention who may happen to be at the bar at the time.

Your Task:
To seek out and find every person in the nearby area with a SPAH name tag and ask them if they have heard of Harp-L. You would be surprised to see how many members, either past or present, are around at one time. It can be a great gathering.

As fjm mentioned, I will be the guy at the bar with a Renaissance within easy reach. I hope to meet you there,

Michael Polesky