Re: [Harp-L] Harp-L Meeting At SPAH

Because there is Harp-L T SHIRT??????? I wanna get
one!!!

Meanwhile, to find me, first look for a brown (at
least I guess it's brown) Hat on the top of a tall guy
with a black t-Shirt...

I think I would have had a chat with Mr Backman much
before Wed. 6pm, but I am also looking for somebody
particular, who is pretty important for me so, list,
if you see that guy, grab him, hold him tight and do
not let him go away until I come to you!!! that guy is
JR aka J Ross aka Bull Dogue.

Please, if you see him, jump on him, and shout
Froggy!!!!

I would come within few second!!!

Thanks

Froggy