[Harp-L] SPAH Meeting and Drinking!!! YEAH!!!!!!

I also hope Winslow will be there with some nice stuff
to drink...

By the way, does anybody is going to Chicago area
after SPAH?? My friend might come back to East, but I
have few things to see in Chicago and friends to meet
in Milwaukee, so, if you have any place left in your
car, I can help you to fill it!!!

HARMONICA CONTENT: I will be with some samples of the
HARMONIX. So, if you want to have a look at that
harmonica just tell me. I would have them all the time
in my bag-back.

Froggy

Nicolas Fouquet
Frog's Workshop