[Harp-L] Why use a delay peddle?

One answer to the question: why use a delay peddle? - is for reverb.  That's
why I use it.  A delay peddle isn't that great for reverb but if all you
want is a teensy weensy bit, it's great.  Yes, there are other neat effects
you can get out of it but for playing blues in a band, in a small to medium
sized room, delays work better than some reverb peddles.  A lot of the
reverbs I've tried are just too broad and sloppy for use with a harp and
microphone.  I'm sure others on the list will disagree.  The main point I
wanted to make is that delays are, in some ways, just a kind of reverb that
works well with a harp.  I keep reading posts on this subject wherein it is
never pointed out how closely related they are.

Sam Blancato, Pittsburgh