From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Metts
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:46 PM
To: harplicks@xxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Marine Band Deluxe

Awesome review!  If Hohner ever brings this line to the U.S., I'll have
to try one.  My first harp ever was a Marine Band, but the wood swelled
and I had a hard time bending on it (too leaky), so I switched over to
plastic combs after that.  I'd like to go back and try another (sealed)
wood comb to see how it compares, and the Deluxe seems like the cheapest
way to do that other than learn sealing myself.  I'm more comfortable
with reedwork than bodywork and do it on all my harps anyway, so that's
not a concern.

Jonathan Metts