From: "Jonathan Metts" <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <harplicks@xxxxxxxxx>; <harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 07, 2005 4:46 PM
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Marine Band Deluxe

Awesome review!  If Hohner ever brings this line to the U.S., I'll have to
try one.  My first harp ever was a Marine Band, but the wood swelled and I
had a hard time bending on it (too leaky), so I switched over to plastic
combs after that.  I'd like to go back and try another (sealed) wood comb to
see how it compares, and the Deluxe seems like the cheapest way to do that
other than learn sealing myself.  I'm more comfortable with reedwork than
bodywork and do it on all my harps anyway, so that's not a concern.

Jonathan Metts