From: Bill Hines <billhines4@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Aug 7, 2005 4:01 PM
To: 'Richard Hunter' <turtlehill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: [Harp-L] Why use a delay pedal?

Richard, to combine topics from two current threads, can the Digitech RP
units be used to effectively add reverb and delay? I've never used one
so I wasn't sure if that was part of what they provide. Of course this
would be digital, whereas some folks have stated that analog (analog
pedals) is better.