Re: [Harp-L] harmonica- most difficult instrument?

just like trombone, violin or bass?

I agree mastering an harmonica involves a non-trivial technique, but I
think the difficulty is more about learning about my own body
capabilities than about knowing where the notes are.

But certainly is the most fun ;-)

Kenji