Re: [Harp-L] Re: Delay pedals and Harp Commander

The HC is for PA or lower-end amps to help get that sound you might get from a better amp, to add the tube-type grit. It has two outputs so you can go to the PA with one for the audience, and send the other to a stage amp/monitor so you can hear yourself. It doesn't have reverb/delay features, but you could chain in those or effects boxes between the HC and pa/amp or even before the HC, not sure which makes sense. Check the HC site, it may have more info, I think you can download the docs there. Maybe some of the other HC users here have tried this and will comment.

Bill Hines
Hershey, PA