Re: [Harp-L] harmonica- most difficult instrument?

jon kip mentions the broadway show "110 in the shade".....this show has a harmonica book, I played it a few years ago at Lincoln Center......the harmonica opens the show then joined by a HUGE orchestra!
the show is based on the movie "The Rainmaker"...great show!

I'm of the opinion that is ALLl instruments are equally 'difficult' when played at an advanced level.

best,
rob paparozzi

they lied..a week before we opened the first show (110 in the shade, pasadena playhouse) , the director said that, instead of five notes, they wanted me to play four entire tunes as part of the show..........so I got some advice, bought a kilo of 270s, sent half