Re: Subject: Re: [Harp-L] cheapo amp?

Hey Andrew,

Good luck with your cheapo amp. Have fun with it.
I'm guessing that's a big part of your reasoning
for the purchase at this stage in your learning
curve. I think you'll likely "outgrow" that rig in
short order as you develop better
control/tone/chops on harp. When that day comes
you'll know it.

Personally, I didn't even think about buying an amp
until I'd been playing harp for about 25 years and
got involved with my first "real" band. By then I
had some passable chops and half-decent accoustic
tone and had been playing through PA systems for a
few years.

When I bought, I sunk the money (about $300) into
an amp that I still play through today (a Fender
Blues Jr., though now it's since been modified to
be more harp friendly).

Just remember that you get what you pay for.

Harpin 'in Colorado,
--Ken M.

--- andrew collinson <meadow.sweet@xxxxxxxxxx>

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs