[Harp-L] Re: The Return of the i-mic

Hey Garry,

I keep adding a few every few days, so keep checking out !

Ben

"Planet Harmonica" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have finally created a photo album of i-mics, the homemade harmonica microphone that rocked the harmonica world in the early 00s. Not !

wow. those are *great*.

Anyway, it's now online at http://harmonica.typepad.com and the schematics and other key links and information will follow in the coming days.

i've toyed off and on with building one of these. your pics certainly
provide inspiration to follow through.

thanks

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?

Ben FELTEN
http://harmonica.typepad.com