[Harp-L] Anybody bringing recording devices to SPAH?

While SPAH will officially record some events, others they may not. I'm
wondering if some folks will be bringing things like minidisk recorders
that could take a feed from the mixing board at some of these events?

For instance there will be a teach-in instructors' concert Wednesday
night. I'm doing a little set with James Conway and would like to get a
recording of it. Filisko, Allen Holmes, Dennis Gruenling, Jimmy Gordon,
Grant Dermody, Pat Ramsey, Mark Sallings, Pat Missin, Dennis Gruenling,
Madcat, Buzz Krantz are all teachin participants who may get up and do
something, so this might be a good one for volunteer recording.

I'm sure ethere will be other events that could benefit from volunteer
recording to the extent permitteed by SPAH and the performers involved.

Winslow

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs