From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx [mailto:harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Jonathan Metts
Sent: Wednesday, August 10, 2005 11:42 AM
To: soplete@xxxxxxxxxxxx; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Harp-L] Re: Waxing Rivets for Overbends

Tinus recommends waxing the rivet ends of reeds on his website.  I would
like to try it on my old Lee Oskars (which I have gapped well for
overblows but they squeal like a mofo!), but I have not found any pure
beeswax to do it.  All I've seen is the "Burt's Bees" stuff, which is
mixed with other ingredients to make lip balm and such.  Can someone
tell me where to find pure beeswax in a useful form for harp modding?

Jonathan Metts