Re: [Harp-L] Popper-the lightning rod

FJM,

Brings up a good point.  I used to not take compliements well from
audience members.  I realized awhile ago that pointing out what was
wrong with my playing or the show is akin to calling the complimenter
stupid.  I now accept all accolades and critisims with a smile.  It's
the professional thing to do.

So tell me how good I am!!! I promise not to make you feel stupid
about it... :-)