[Harp-L] google groups bounces

My apologies if you've posted in the last 12 hours or so and gotten a
bounce from the google group harp-l telling you that you need to belong in
order to post.  There is no google group harp-l.  Well actually there is
but it only has one member and you can't post to it.  It's an experiment.
I was playing around with the interface seeing if I could come up with
another way to mirror harp-l besides the yahoo group which I absolutely
loathe.  I've sent the google address to nomail for now so the bounce
backs should stop.  fjm harp-l-listowner