[Harp-L] impact players/Norton Buffalo

	I had Bonnie Raitts version of "Runaway" playing in my head this morning
and it made me wonder how many of us have certain songs/solo's that played
an important role in our playing style. Not that I'm this huge fan of
Norton's don't own any of his recordings, but the song and his solo have
apparently made an impact.
	Anybody else dig this same solo? I play it with one Lee Oskar cm harp. I
understand Norton used several harps but I'm not sure. Anyone know what
harps he used?

Steve