Re: [Harp-L] Jason's Harp Blow-Out during SPAH

"Wally Walters" <bigwally@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Greetings
>
> Jason Ricci will host another Harp Blow-Out on (next) Tuesday- Aug 16th at
> 7pm!!
> Unfortunately- I can't make it this year... so- Someone- Please take Photos
> and share them with me.

and please, plese, please, someone record it and
share it with the world.

----
Garry Hodgson, Technical Consultant, AT&T Labs

Your love, your anger, your kindness, your hate.
All of it creates the future for you and your children.
What kind of future are you creating today?