[Harp-L] Hendrix licks

John Popper (heh-heh) often cites Hendrix as his main influence on harmonica.  Now personally I
don't hear it.  But recently I have been learning to play some Hendrix licks on my XB-Melody.
Jimi does a tune called "Easy Blues" which is basically the vamp from Killer Joe.   It's a killer
alright, as Jimi just burns up the pentatonic scales.    Of course there's infinitely more to
Jimi's playing than just scales, but there's still a whole lot to be learned from the way he
approaches them.   And it's such a stone gas to actually be able to approximate some of his licks
on the XB-Melody and hear his stuff coming out of my own mouth!   I know more than few guitar
players who spend their whole lives apeing Jimi, and now I know why!  It feels so good!