RE: [Harp-L] Classic Harp-L

There's plenty bad to say about Chris 'Hammer' Smith and anyone
else...  I really appreciate Rob Paparozzi's approach.  He ALWAYS has
a positive attitude about everybody.  He ALWAYS looks for the good in
whatever situation is presented.

Clay said it.  Good guys like Harper and Rob P and even Rosco will
always be fun to hang out with.  Where other guys are complete
"tools"... There are plenty of musicians that I could have met but I
could tell they weren't worth my time so I just let them continue on
thinking they're Oh so cool.