Re: [Harp-L] Subject: John Popper carping critics

What?  Pachelbel?  I thought he got the chord progression by reworking "In My Life"
by the Beatles.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Dave Murray<mailto:dlmurray@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  To: EGS1217@xxxxxxx<mailto:EGS1217@xxxxxxx> ; harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx<mailto:harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx>
  Sent: Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:06 PM
  Subject: Re: [Harp-L] Subject: John Popper carping critics

  > I'm probably one of the few people here who have no idea what John Popper
  > and Blues Traveler sound like or how fast his harmonica playing is or even
  > what
  > he looks like,

  Here ya go...

  If you've seen the movie Kingpin, his band plays at the end of the movie
  (see them/him). Listen at  http://tinyurl.com/98ore<http://tinyurl.com/98ore>

  You can listen to snippets of his CDs on Amazon.com at
  http://tinyurl.com/88fzy<http://tinyurl.com/88fzy>

  He is well known for his creative version of  Pachelbel's canon, "The hook"

  Peace and music,
  Dave