Re: [Harp-L] Subject: John Popper carping critics

<<What? Pachelbel? I thought he got the chord progression by reworking "In My Life" by the Beatles.>>

I haven't got "In My Life" in my head or on disk/tape and Amazon.com doesn't put sound snippets for Beatles music. It's a catchy chord progression.Did Beethoven do it too? http://www.creativekeyboard.com/jul01/plagiarism.html

I've started working with my chromatic, that would probably be a real nice excercise.

Peace and music,
Dave