[Harp-L] My boy lollipop

The story about Rod Stewart playing the harmonica on Millie Small´s smash hit "My boy lollipop" has been around quite some time -- possibly since the very day it was recorded: according to a few sources (on the net) Chris Blackwell misidentified another member of the backing group ("Pete" something) with Rod S -- both of them could play a little harp (and probably had long hair ...). Rod has also denied that he was playing.
  Interestingly this not too challenging solo sits good with a great number of listeners; I´ve been asked to demonstrate it quite a few times and, of course, everyone is amazed about how easy it is to play the harp ...
/Martin