Gig Bags - WAS:RE: [Harp-L] Subject: "Vintage" small leather suitcase on Ebay forHarp/gear case?

This is what I use for my gig bag.

http://www.music123.com/Shure-MRB-Record-Bag-i73505.music

There is enough room inside for my cables, effect pedals, extra mics
and of course my harp box.

I love it because I can sling it on my shoulder or use it as a back
pack.  I have everything I need to play a gig except and amp.  Yes, I
have more RP400 in there just in case I can't bring an amp.

And of course if there is a fire and I had time to grab one thing...
my valuable are ready to go at a moments notice.

What are you guys using?