Re: Gig Bags - WAS:RE: [Harp-L] Subject: "Vintage" small leather suitcase on Ebay forHarp/gear case?

Chris Michalek wrote:
This is what I use for my gig bag.

http://www.music123.com/Shure-MRB-Record-Bag-i73505.music

There is enough room inside for my cables, effect pedals, extra mics
and of course my harp box.

I love it because I can sling it on my shoulder or use it as a back
pack.  I have everything I need to play a gig except and amp.  Yes, I
have more RP400 in there just in case I can't bring an amp.

And of course if there is a fire and I had time to grab one thing... my valuable are ready to go at a moments notice.

What are you guys using?

I recently switched to a cosmetic case--small piece of luggage--from the plastic lunch box I inherited from my daughter when she moved up to something more sophisticated. I still use the lunchbox for my harps, but it fits in the cosmetic case with cables and mics. I can also squeeze in some guitar accessories.

You can get cosmetic cases on Ebay for around $10. I have one made from high impact plastic (60s) and another that's leather covered (50s). The ultimate is tweed.
--
Hear Barrelhouse Solly on the internet--that's me

http://www.soundclick.com/barrelhousesolly

Yes, it's what everyone has been clamoring for--pictures of the cats:

http://ratemykitten.com/my/?gallery=willie_mctell