[Harp-L] Harp case

I keep my harps in their original cases (as recommended by Sissy at Hohner) and carry various diatonics & chromatics in high impact, black gun cases  -  both small and large.  In the small cases I can carry 12+ diatonics.  In the big ones I carry diatonics, chromatics, echos, mics cleaning supplies - whatever I need.  I do remove some of the foam and line the inside of the cases with scootguard using double back tape.  However, starting last fall the newer cases are getting rounded corners and won't hold as many harps.

When I carry these cases I do receive a certain amount of respect and am called "M'am".  I smile because they don't know that this Texas gal is "carrying" something that will really "blow" them away. :)

Beware:  Do not use humor when going through airline security, and be prepared to play a tune.

Best regards & keep on harpin'

Rudene

"Thought can affect the behavior of matter."