[Harp-L] Re: Bushman Mic

Hi Harper

Long way from Goulburn Festival and you should be glad, snowed in Canberra this week (Gus if you are listening bring you long johns from the mid east it is really cold!).

Interesting mic you are trying, with all those rear vents I would think the mic is prone to feedback? What is your rig set up now, still as per the Goulburn Festival. You told me that you preferred the foot volume control for reliability so the lack of a control on the new mic should suit? Do you use other pedals in the line also, equaliser etc? Keep up the info on the new mic look forward to your posts.

regards
Derek