From: "Chris Michalek" <Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: mbrogers@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Chris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, EGS1217@xxxxxxx, harp-l@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Gig Bags - WAS:RE: [Harp-L] Subject: "Vintage" small leathersuitcaseon Ebay forHarp/gear case?
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 12:56:41 -0500

That bag is a DJ bag and is designed to carry 100 Records (not CDs) so it's roughly larger than a record with a ton of pockets for microphones, cables etc...

I carry my harps in a cherrywood box I got at SPAH in 1992.  I have
two other lee oskar soft cases that I carry for my spare harps.

I'm very happy with this bag.  It's well built and very rugged.
There's nothing like having a gig back that you can throw on your
back while you're running through an airport to catch another flight
or walking abround a jazz fest waiting for the next show.