RE: [Harp-L] playing with feeling

I think you've missed the point.  PLaying slow doesn't mean you have
better phrasing or have more feeling.  Does playing more notes make
you a better player? I say as long as the notes are chosen properly
then yes it does make for a better player.  Then again better is a
subjective term.

Look at Howard Levy and Kim Wilson.  There's no vaid argument for who
is the better or more advanced player.  More appealing? well thats a
different bag all together and shouldn't be confused with better.

Guys like Howard and Ricci and Peloquin and Rosco can play a
gazillion notes they play with feeling and yes they are better player
than most of you.

As for me, I don't count becuase my playing is souless.  I sold my
soul years ago just so I could learn to OBs.