[Harp-L] harp break in

I really appreciate the feed back from fellow harp players. I guess I didn't
make myself clear. I find if I don,t break in or loosen up marine bands slowly
over a period of time they go bad. I mean some holes produce no sound or an
off key noise that makes them unsuitable for playing. I cannot get through one
evening of playing before they go kaput. I think they play the same new or
broke in its just that they don't last. I anxiously await other musicians
thoughts on this situation. Thank-you!
                      Jim French