[Harp-L] Re:Dorian Harp

I just happened to have a LO Natural Minor in A
& a Major diatonic in D lying around, so I built a Dorian harp.
It's fantastic!
Thanks to Richard Hunter and
Rainbow Jimmy!
It's a wonderful sound.  I like it a lot better
than the Natural Minor tuning because you now
have the raised 6th rather than the flat (natural minor) 6.
And yes, on a regular diatonic you can play 3rd position
to get Dorian, but this way you can get Dorian in cross harp.
It's SO jazzy sounding.  Of course, now I want this tuning in ALL keys.
Someday when I'm rich...