[Harp-L] Dorian & Reassembled LO's

After I made my A Dorian harp I had a perfectly
good top reedplate from the A natural minor
and a perfectly good bottom reedplate from the
D major diatonic left over, so of course I reassembled
 them into another harmonica.
This is the note layout that resulted:

Blow
D  F  A  D  F  A  D  F  A  D
E  A C# E  G  B  C#E  G  B
Draw

I'm not sure what I've got here.
other than a D melodic minor scale
(ascending) in holes 4 through 7.

This harmonica sounds weird - and not necessarily weird in a good way.

Good heavens - what have I done?  Have I gone too far?
Should I continue?  Or stop while there's still time?
Perhaps man was never meant to reassemble
reedplates and covers from perfectly functional harmonicas
into strange, mutant creations...Creations, which, who knows,
may take on a life of their own?
AAAAHHHHHHHHHHH....