[Harp-L] Junior Wells In the Wee Hours

Since I'm supposed to be in a "blues" band this friday, I had to learn a cool
3rd position chromatic tune. Excellent excuse to listen to Junior Wells. So
anyway, on HooDoo Blues is the excellent "In the Wee Hours". Junior plays
through a chromatic (d minor 3rd position)for the first few verses then
switches to diatonic. Cool. So I pick up a C diatonic figuring 3rd position.
Wrong harp. Junior is playing D minor in second position with a G diatonic.
Really nice sound.

Rainbow Jimmy
http://www.spaceanimals.com
http://www.soundclick.com/theelectricstarlightspaceanimals.htm