[Harp-L] Bonfiglio's Chromatic Seminar: Wow!!!

Just back from Robert Bonfiglio's seminar on chromatic harmonica...it was a wonderful time. It was an incredible inspiration to literally sit at the feet of Robert Bonfiglio, who is, without question, one of the very greatest players who has ever graced the instrument...and a very generous man. I learned things I will be practicing for the rest of my life. It was a clear call   to study and work harder, to become a musician in full...thanks to Robert Bonfiglio.

Thanks also to all the great people I met and shared the week with, and to Rob Paparozzi, who gave a lecture on transitioning from playing only diatonic  to playing both instruments...for those who haven't heard him, this guy is a monster whose playing spans the harmonica spectrum from Sonny Terry to Little Walter to Butterfield to Toots, and, of course, Maestro Bonfiglio...tremendous player and a very nice guy.

Brad Kava, a writer from California [ and a pretty good blues harpist in his own right], will be writing a review of the week and posting it to the list soon, so I will leave a more detailed review to Brad, who will do a much better job than I could.

Again, thanks to Robert Bonfiglio...who tells us he will perhaps be doing another of these next summer...I can't believe I got to learn from an artist of that caliber; it was unlike anything I've ever experienced.Amazing!!!
WVa Bob