[Harp-L] Breaking in a new mp3

Hi -

Looking forward to seeing all y'all at Jason Ricci's
Harmonica Blow-Out '05 in KC, and then at SPAH.

I updated my sitemap page, with an improvised shuffle
from Joe Filisko's Monday night class in Chicago
earlier this year. Thanks for all the feedback from
the video clip with Adam Gussow I previously posted.

It was a blast this time at the JAX Jam Camp with Adam
Gussow again, and Richard Sleigh, Jon Gindick and Mark
Wilson.

Hope to see you in my travels...

-Dennis Gruenling
www.dennisgruenling.com