[Harp-L] Jimi and Me (New XB-Melody Demo)

I have a new demo up on my website of me playing along with Jimi Hendrix.   I'm using my Ab
XB-Melody in 3rd position (key of Bb).  The tune is "Easy Blues" which is basically the vamp from
"Killer Joe".   I'm doing my best to match every single note that Jimi played, although I do fade
the song out early because I haven't quite learned the whole thing yet.

It's such a kick to be able to play Jimi on a harp!  The trickiest thing was Jimi's timing.  The
notes themselves flowed out of the XB-Melody quite easily as compared to some of the other things
I've recorded.   Please check it out and let me know what you think!

http://www.bebopradio.com

Scroll all the way down to the bottom of the page for the "Easy Blues.mp3".