	From: harp-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxx on behalf of james.french@xxxxxxxxx
	Sent: Sat 13-Aug-05 14:46
	To: Harp-L@xxxxxxxxxx
	Subject: [Harp-L] harp break in

	I really appreciate the feed back from fellow harp players. I guess I didn't
	make myself clear. I find if I don,t break in or loosen up marine bands slowly
	over a period of time they go bad. I mean some holes produce no sound or an
	off key noise that makes them unsuitable for playing. I cannot get through one
	evening of playing before they go kaput. I think they play the same new or
	broke in its just that they don't last. I anxiously await other musicians
	thoughts on this situation. Thank-you!
	                      Jim French