[Harp-L] awaiting torpedo reviews

I've only read the info on the site:

 "If you want to sound dirty down on Halstead Street in the Windy city, you set your amp gain accordingly, and the Torpedo will give you a rich, gravelly grit second to none. If you want to join Buddy Greene and play in church with the Gaithers, turn down the Gain and set your amp to produce a clean, traditional harmonica tone."

http://www.bushmanmusic.com/productdetail/~Model/BTHM~/d.html

That sounds like it might be a very clean mike --my amps don't have a separate gain control.

As I said, awaiting reviews.  Looks cool.

--jk