[Harp-L] Swingin' Easy...Hittin' Hard

Hi Friends,

I am in the final phases of finishing my new CD ...

"Swingin' Easy...Hittin' Hard"

While I had hoped to have this project completed by SPAH this week, it's just not quite done. I will, however be taking pre-release orders at SPAH as well as at the following link.

In addition I have posted some short MP3 clips from this project on the same page.

http://www.ptgazell.com/Orders.html

As a courtesy to all the people that have been so patient, all pre-release orders will be offered at the special price of $14.00 postage paid (domestic mail) and $17.00 for all others.

After Oct. 1st which is when I think I will have product, the price will again be $15.00 for USA orders and $18.00 for all others.

While I normally don't shill on public forums, this seems like the best way to answer the numerous requests for info concerning this project.

Please feel free to ask me about this CD at SPAH this week or by email   pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your time and tolerance during this commercial break

PT Gazell
pt@xxxxxxxxxxxx
www.ptgazell.com
http://www.sonicbids.com/PTGazell