[Harp-L] dorian harp for richard

Dear Richard
I just got back from the music store saw some of your books there and then
read your post.
Ok your right I cant play minor chords like that on a standard richter tuned
diatonic but HEY M.P. ( Mr. Peloquin if your Nasty) got you back pretty good
with the whole missing note deal... huh? It just goes to show there is no
right way or wrong way to do anything. I like having all the notes instead
of having the chords in case I want to breifly exit/add something from
outside the dorian mode. I would rather play a complete normal saxaphone
then a limited piano. I so respect everything you say though, and I dig your
music a lot.
Thanks
Jason
HYPERLINK "http://www.jasonricci.com"www.jasonricci.com