[Harp-L] Rod Piazza Class Follow up

Imagine the advanced/expert class and having Rod critique when Honey plays.
It was very personal and very enlightening. I felt privileged to be a fly on
the wall at all the classes. The beginner and intermediate classes were all
very individualized and worked well. This was experimental and we hope Rod
does it again. It was inspiring. Rod ran five classes yesterday. It was very
intense and fun.

Imagine a creative genius like Rod sharing it and inspiring others.
Dennis B. Alters, MD
Diplomate, American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
Diplomate, American Board of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry