[Harp-L] 4 draw busted

Hi All-

Suzuki Promaster diatonic in Bb-The 4 draw has stopped working-completely choked. I took it apart and looked at it, but since I really don't know what I'm looking for, that was no help. I could not see anything wrong with it. I have the option of sending it back to Suzuki for repair, but I wonder if there is anything I could do.  I am going to order a repair kit from Musician's Friend, and hopefully it will give me enough info to try and repair it. If not, I will send it back to Suzuki. Any and all suggestions are welcome.

Bill