[Harp-L] microtonalism an turkish music

Thanks to respond.

They interest the theory, scales and like introducing me to Turkish music, that microtones in the diatónic harmonica can be obtained, since this depends on our handling of bending.

I am using the following tuning:

1    2    3     4    5    6     7      8       9     10
A    C    F     A    C    F     A      C       F      A
B    E    G#    B    D    Eb    F#     Bb      C#     F#

And the results are magnificent, despite I want to continue advancing.