[Harp-L] Carry on Harmonicas

I'm about to fly a bunch, will probably jinx things, but I've had little problem
on planes both in the USA and Europe.  I usually carry on harmonicas, dangerous
looking "Bullet" mic, cords, etc in a metal box.  When aproaching security I
give up to whatever they want to do.  I usually end up playing a few notes.
That scares them enough to allow entry.  Musical instruments are their own
catagory, and it's understood they have value and are needed for work, often
that night.

The belt's an interesting visual, it's the first time I almost like them.

Checking bags is always a gamble.

Clay
--
...The band and I have a WEB Site: