Re: [Harp-L] Harmonicaq Seminar at Grand Canyon

----There is no question about this. As several of us posted earlier, this was a incredible opportunity. There has never been a harmonica player who has achieved what Robert Bonfiglio has achieved in the world of classical music, who has taken the instrument so far in terms of classical technique and artistry. Furthermore, he is a very good teacher. Needless to say, the week of learning from him was sublime. What is now required of me and my fellow students is the discipline to work on the things Robert taught us....
> Now I  hope we can bring together a group of the finest players to the Grand  Canyon do this next seminar.
---If you are interested in playing chromatic harmonica, this is a no-brainer. Go!!!!
WVa Bob