Re: [Harp-L] Harmonicaq Seminar at Grand Canyon

As a long-time r&b and jazz (strictly by ear), pucker chromatic player, the seminar _was_ actually life changing in that I'm now working on integrating sight reading and corner switching into my playing. Robert is a great teacher, has technique to spare, and isn't afraid to pass along his knowledge to the harmonica community. I flew to NY from California for this event and it was well worth the time, money, and hassle -- would do it again in an instant.

Hope to see y'all at the grand canyon!

- Slim.

Robert Bonfiglio wrote:

I know all the players who came to this last week's Seminar felt it was 'life changing" and perhaps they could tell you more about this.