[Harp-L] RE: Review of Bushman Torpedo Harp mic, part 2

Hi everyone,

After a few more shows under my belt. I can now give a better overall view
of The Bushman Torpedo. The Torpedo Harp mic has a much warmer tone than a
crystal mic and is not as "hot", but after some small adjustments on my amp
this mic came into its own. The vents on the edge of the mic are an
excellent addition for those who want controlled feedback as an effect. This
mic is very robust and will stand up to road wear & tear. For those wanting
a richer tone with nice edgey distortion I highly recommend this mic. It has
become an excellent addition to my live sound.

Keep on harping,

Harper
www.harper.biz
www.bushmanmusic.com