[Harp-L] Playing harp on a commercial flight

Ross,
I once sat down on a flight back from Wyoming with this interesting wilderness camp guy who played drums, didjideroo and flute.  When the flight was delayed he whipped out the flute, and I chimed in with the harp: it was well received but politely brief.  After that, he taught me how to do circular breathing on the harp after first teaching me how to continually blow bubbles into a cup through inhalation and exhalation. Wild stuff.  Can't say I've been able to apply it to harp though, as the volume of air I can manage with the circular breathing isn't enough to push most harp reeds!  We went on to talk about making arrowheads after that: I guess he was on some kind of mushrooms or something that day!
Zig

Ross said:
Hasn't happened yet, but speaking of that, has anyone out there on Harp-L actually played on a commercial flight?  I usually slap my ipod on and wish I was playing along.