[Harp-L] Airport Jam

I was flying back from Europe last December (Czech Republic, current residence
of the hospitible M.N. from this list).  In the Amsterdam airport my guitarist
and I met some traveling Soul/R&B musicains.  We started a small quiet jam next
a Security check in, singing Marvin Gaye medlies.  We were just sitting around.
I stopped to take a quick photo.  That's when security came and apologeticly
made us stop.  "I love the music but we simply can't allow it here, and please,
no photographs."   Yessir!

Instruments were not confisctated.

Clay

--