-----Original Message-----
From: randy singer <randy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

WELL SAID, ROBERT,

IT is a crying shame you have not been first call to headline any of these festivals to perform and teach the values of sightreading, etc.

The harmonica community needs you. We have too many harmonica players and not enough MUSICIANS.

After introducing the JAZZ CLUB to spah, I remember one year having to host the jazz club without bass, drums and decent pa in a huge room.....

It is time the politics left the building and brought the master musicians IN!!

Good Luck, Rob and Chris,

randy